Add or edit your research data
Trinity Laban uses Research Online to capture certain research-specific data from its staff.
Staff have the individual right to hide any or all entries from public view, however, data added here may form the basis of any submission in relation to any RDAP application.
- Ensure that you have set up Researcher permissions.
- Browse to the “Researchers” page (on the top menu bar: Research -> Researchers), and click on your name.
- This page contains any research output you have submitted, along with a list of your research data.
- To edit the data for RDAP purposes, please go to the “Edit Data”, and click on the “Edit your data link”.
- In each relevant section, click the “Add row” link, and fill in the relevant details asked for.
- For each item, you can untick the “Show on public page” if you don’t wish these details to be publicly accessible via TLRO.
- When you’ve filled in all relevant sections, scroll to the very bottom of the page, and click the “Update” button.
- The form will save, and the page will refresh. To see the public data available on your page, click on the “Data” tab:
If you have any questions, please contact Ian Peppiatt in the Dance library.