Mr Peter Nagle
Research, Scholarship and Creative PracticeOther ActivitiesResearch CV
Other Scholarly outputs
- Other An Equal and Opposite Reaction.
Released on Linear Obsessional LOR108
- Performance The Fade in Time.
Performance-installation for piano, ebow and melodica.
Presented at New Lights festival, 19 June 2019
- Performance The Congregation Between the Induction of My Divine Impulse is Exalted.
Performance-installation for Ensemble and Electronics.
Performed 23 October 2019.
Trinity Laban Contemporary Music Group, cond. Gregory Rose
- Performance Live on Zoom.
Performance given at 100 Years Gallery with Emily Suzanne Shapiro, 14 October 2020.
- Conference Congregations and Pilgrimages: Transforming atmosphere between performance and installation.
Paper given at BFE-RMA Research Students' Conference, 12 January 2021.
- Conference The Thing With Feathers: A journal of creative strategies in a pandemic.
Film-paper presented at Parallax 15: Performance in a Pandemic, 28 May 2021.
- Conference The Thing with Feathers Part Two.
Paper/ workshop presented at Music and/as Process: Networked Collaborative Processes, 25 June 2021.
- Other Nexus 1-5.
Five EPs of remotely assembled collaborations
Released Feb-Apr 2021.
- Performance Invisible Cities.
Dance soundtrack for performance by Scirocco Dance Theatre, first performance 21 July 2021, soundtrack album released August 2022.
- Other Sophie Stone: Amalgamations.
Recording released on Sawyer Editions, 1 July 2022.
- Conference Where Does a Body End?: Approaches to a transdisciplinary aesthetic of moving and sounding.
Presentation co-authored with Irene Fiordilino, presented at Music and/as Process: Music and Interdisciplinary Practice, 16 September 2022 (online)
- Performance Once Up On a Cube.
Live music for dance collaboration with Irene Fiordilino/ Scirocco Dance Theatre. First performed 12 September 2022
- Conference Separated by a Common Language: Cage, Joyce and translation between music and text.
Paper presented at Multimodal; Translation in the Arts, 22 May 2023 (online)
- Conference Live on Zoom: copresence and mediatisation in performance.
Performance lecture given with Emily Suzanne Shapiro at Music and/as Process: Making music together, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire, 2 July 2023.