Mr Jonathan Tilbrook
Research, Scholarship and Creative PracticeOther ActivitiesResearch CV
Journal Articles:No data
Other Scholarly outputs
- No data provided
- Performance Conducted world premiere of "Take Care", a new opera by Douglas Finch (composer) and Cindy Oswin (librettist). Arts Council England funded project at Lakeside Arts Centre, University of Nottingham. March/April 2022
- Performance "The Moon Underwater". CD of works by Giles Easterbrook. 2009. Conductor.
- Performance "Eating the Peach". Premiere of theatre piece about the life of Irish tenor, Michael Kelly. Actor/pianist. 2008.
- Performance "A Touch of Lightness". World premiere of new composition for chamber orchestra by David Adlam. Tauranga Performing Arts Trust, New Zealand, 2007. Conductor.
- Performance "The Adventures of Prince Ahmed". DVD recording of new film score by Agnes Bashir, supported by the Goethe Institut, 2007. Conductor.
- Performance "Viewing the Instruments". Arts Council England supported arts/science project involving musicians, actors and medics, including six newly commissioned works. UK tour 2003. Music director/harpsichord.
- Performance "Fantasy for Violin and Orchestra". World premiere of new work by James Francis Brown. Jack Liebeck (violin), English Chamber Orchestra, Barbican Hall, London, 2001. Conductor.
- Performance "Gethsemane". World premiere of new work by Matthew King. Florilegium, Spitalfields Festival, London, 1998. Conductor.
- Performance "Helen of Braemore". World premiere of opera by Eddie Maguire. Scotland, Sweden, Denmark, 1996. Music director, conductor, instrumentalist.
- Performance "Mini-opera". World premiere of opera by Werner Wolf Glaser. Scotland, Sweden, Denmark, 1996. Music director, conductor, instrumentalist.
- Performance Kresimir Baranović 'Sinfonietta'. Recording with Croatian Radio Symphony Orchestra, Zagreb. 2017. Conductor.
- No data provided