Mr Adam Saunders
Research, Scholarship and Creative PracticeOther ActivitiesResearch CV
Other Scholarly outputs
- Score (Score & Performance) 'Thames Tales' - Premiere at Royal Albert Hall, May 2019
- Score (Score & Performance) 'Speak Up, Speak Out' - Premiere at Royal Albert Hall, May 2017
- Other Trinity College London - Popular Music Theory 2 x Books (Grade 1 - 5 & Grade 6 - 8) - Publication pending.
- Conference Presentation - MusicEd Expo Manchester (2017) 'Improvisation' - Trinity College London
- Conference Keynote Presentation - Music Learning Revolution, Royal Northern College of Music (2016) 'On Cue - Inclusive Approaches to Ensemble Music-Making'
- Other Music Production for Brands - Amazon, Aldi, Barclays (2020 - Present)
- Score (Score & Performance) 'Beacons Burn' - Hertford Symphony Orchestra (November 2019)
- Score 'It Takes A Village' - 60-minute Musical, Arts Council England Funded, 2022